Our Criminal department offers legal defense for clients accused in a criminal case, and legal prosecution on all types of courts for victims of crimes. Both our Legal Department as our Department of Taxation are specialized in economic crimes, basing our work on the effort and total dedication to our customers.
With that, BasqueLaw gives advice in all areas of Economic Criminal Law with special emphasis on the following:
- Crimes against the Treasury.
- Crimes against Social Security.
- Crimes subsidy.
- Competition and pricing policies.
- Scams and double sales.
- Insolvency criminal law.
- Punishable insolvency.
- Frauds of intellectual and industrial property.
- Conflicts between majorities and minorities.
- Fraudulent management.
- False accounts.
In a good number of cases, infringements on road safety are severe enough to be considered a criminal offense. That’s when a fast and appropriate legal action may avoid greater evils, in cases such as:
- Serious violation of the speed limits.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, at high intakes.
- Reckless driving.