Our Trading law department has a thorough knowledge of the law and a continuous practice in the mercantile area which, with the expertise of our team, allows us to provide comprehensive advice in all areas of commercial practice.
With that philosophy, our department performs operations in both national and international markets.
Within our advice on the broader aspects of trading law, we highlight the knowledge of our lawyers in corporate law, such as:
- Constitution of Companies.
- Negotiation and execution of shareholders agreements.
- Transformations of Companies.
- Corporate Restructuring Operations (Mergers and acquisitions, spin-offs).
- Acquisition of companies and enterprises, Due Diligence.
- Corporate transactions in general (enlargement and reduction of capital, statutory changes).
- Advising Boards, keeping Secretariats of the Council.
- Preparation of General Meetings of Shareholders.
- Challenging of resolutions, exercise of social action directors’ liability.
- Drafting, negotiation and conclusion of contracts of sale of stocks and shares and constitution of real rights over them.
Also in the field of Corporate and Banking Law Contracts, we offer, among others, the following services:
- National and International Commercial Contracts.
- Exercise prosecution.
- National and international arbitrations.
- Planning and advice on the legal aspects in operations of financial institutions.
- Supervision of loans and credit, syndicated loans and the creation and enforcement of all types of financial guarantees: first demand guarantees, bonds, shares and other liens on personal property or real estate and real estate mortgages.
In BasqueLaw we respond to our clients before the insolvency of their company:
- Advice in situations of actual and imminent insolvency.
- Preparation of Feasibility plans.
- Refinancing Agreements.
- Reduced costs.
- Circulating Capital Management and Treasury.
- Settlement processes, closures and divisions of society.
- Advice on pre-bankruptcy phase.
- Comprehensive advice on bankruptcy matters.
- Preparation of the Bankruptcy Report and monitor the bankruptcy proceedings: common phase under agreement in liquidation and qualification.
Besides all this, through our labor department, we offer economic studies for submission of Records of Employment Regulation, and any other labor adjustment measures necessary for the viability of the company.